A New Stringed Musical Instrument
The BanaStar® concept was finalized in the winter of 2010-2011. The concept is a result of forty years of journey through various stringed musical instruments. The first BanaStar® prototypes were constructed in 2011-2012. Three prototypes were created: two electric prototypes, and one acoustic. Two of the original prototypes still exist: the acoustic, and the first electric.
A group of 10 solid-body electric models bearing the ™ designation was begun in late 2013. Four of the ten have been completed and belong to their respective owners. The six remaining ™ designated instruments are still in process and five are available for purchase upon completion. In 2015 it was announced that a group of 10 acoustics bearing the ™ designation are in process. A total of 20 instruments bearing the ™ designation will be produced (10 solid-body electrics and 10 acoustics). All others will bear the ® .
- A Musical Instrument Mashup
- Fusing Physical And Theoretical Elements
- Rooted In Three-Finger Picking Styles
- Standard Tuning Is An Open Chord Configuration
- Created For Rock, Blues, Country, Or ANY Genre
- Viable As An Electric Or Acoustic Instrument
- **New Music Coming Soon**
Fusing The AncientsListen To Audio Clips
265 Eastchester Drive
High Point, NC 27262828-242-1655