A New Stringed Musical Instrument
The BanaStar™ concept was finalized in the winter of 2010-2011. The first prototypes were constructed in 2011-2012. Three initial prototypes were created: two electric prototypes, and one acoustic. Two of the original prototypes still exist: the acoustic, and the first electric.
A group of 10 solid-body electric models bearing the ™ designation was begun in late 2013. Four of the ten have been completed and belong to their respective owners. The six remaining ™ designated instruments are still in process and five are available for purchase upon completion.
- A Musical Instrument Mashup
- Fusing Physical And Theoretical Elements
- Rooted In Three-Finger Picking Styles
- Standard Tuning Is An Open Chord Configuration
- Created For Rock, Blues, Country, Or Any Music Genre
- Viable As An Electric Or Acoustic Instrument
Fusing The AncientsListen To Audio Clips
265 Eastchester Drive
High Point, NC 27262828-242-1655